The packaging for the Heligon HE02 CPU cooler keeps it basic with the use of plain brown cardboard with black printing to deliver the information. On the top, you see the series name, the cooler name and four features that will pique your interest.
Lying the box down to cover the sides of the packaging, we will start with what was the bottom in the last image. Here you get a bit of a cooler at the bottom and the series and cooler name.
The next panel covers those same four features listed on the top, but this time in nine various languages.
The line "the ultimate heatsink with flexibility in nearly all applications" has been on a few panels and besides the rendering of half of a top fin, there isn't much new to discuss.
The last panel that makes up the sides of the packaging delivers the full list of specifications of the SST-He02 inside of this box.
Even the bottom, or the back, depending on how you look at it is treated with the Heligon series, the HE02 naming, and a look at the HE02 from one of the sides.
When you first open the box you can tell right away with all the high density foam and the way the paperwork is sitting nicely in place that this cooler had a gentle ride to my house inside of this box.
The cooler body is shipped inside of a plastic bag to help keep oxidation down while it is stored on the shelf. It is then completely surrounded with high density foam to make sure it arrives in one piece. Down one side of the cooler you will also find a white cardboard box that includes all of the mounting hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit