The packaging for the Heligon HE02 CPU cooler keeps it basic with the use of plain brown cardboard with black printing to deliver the information. On the top, you see the series name, the cooler name and four features that will pique your interest.
Lying the box down to cover the sides of the packaging, we will start with what was the bottom in the last image. Here you get a bit of a cooler at the bottom and the series and cooler name.
The next panel covers those same four features listed on the top, but this time in nine various languages.
The line "the ultimate heatsink with flexibility in nearly all applications" has been on a few panels and besides the rendering of half of a top fin, there isn't much new to discuss.
The last panel that makes up the sides of the packaging delivers the full list of specifications of the SST-He02 inside of this box.
Even the bottom, or the back, depending on how you look at it is treated with the Heligon series, the HE02 naming, and a look at the HE02 from one of the sides.
When you first open the box you can tell right away with all the high density foam and the way the paperwork is sitting nicely in place that this cooler had a gentle ride to my house inside of this box.
The cooler body is shipped inside of a plastic bag to help keep oxidation down while it is stored on the shelf. It is then completely surrounded with high density foam to make sure it arrives in one piece. Down one side of the cooler you will also find a white cardboard box that includes all of the mounting hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Battle Royale craze extends to... OFFICE CHAIRS
- Intel will wave goodbye to legacy BIOS support in 2020
- iMac Pro will feature A10 chip for always-on 'Hey Siri'
- EA stock prices see the dark side of Battlefront II issues
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ