The Ghost comes in a plain brown box with black printing on it displaying the BitFenix logo and the chassis name and site address at the bottom.
On the right panel you start with the logo and Ghost name, pass the handle, and are now looking at a rendering of the front and top of the Ghost. Before you get to the thick black stripe at the bottom you have the specifications chart displayed.
On the back there are three renderings of the Ghost from different angles. Around the images the features are pointed out like the radiator accommodations, the coating, hot swap bay, etc. It also shows at the bottom of the chassis is room for the Alchemy kits.
The last panel has very little to offer besides the model number displayed on the sticker near the bottom, although the sticker to the right does display the warranty information.
Inside of the box you find the Ghost is shipped with Styrofoam on both ends to protect it from major drops. You also have the plastic liner that should keep the foam from marring the NanoChrome surface. Even though the inner packaging and the box appear to be fine, there is a lot of rattling going on inside of this case that I need to find the cause of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Ghost Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Ghost]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ghost Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- It's a shame that our Ghost sample arrived in such poor condition for the review. We want to make sure our fans are thrilled with their BitFenix purchase, so if anyone out there experiences something similar, please do not hesitate to write to our support department at support [at] bitfenix [dot] com, and we will make it right. A big shout out to the folks at TweakTown for taking the time to check out our latest creation!
The BitFenix Crew
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit