Leetgion Hellion RTS Laser Mouse
Looking at the left side of the Hellion, what sticks out most is the metallic red Attack button just behind the structural aluminum that is exposed between the black plastic of the bottom. As for the bulk of the outer surface, the Hellion comes in gunmetal grey.
On the heel of the mouse there is a gentle and comfortable incline as you get to the top of the egg-like shape of this mouse. At the back edge below the Leetgion naming, there are a couple of notches for style, and LED light section, and then a cut-away of the rest of the mouse as you get near the bottom.
The reason the cut-away is added to the heel was to allow for the placement of the on-the-fly DPI buttons. Although since I have to flip the mouse to use them, I am not sure how on-the-fly this really is.
The right side of the Hellion is almost a perfect match to the opposing side, just this time there is the obvious lack of the Attack button. You can see much better that the shape of the Hellion is more squared off and chunky. We will soon see how that may affect the feel.
On the front you have the same notches we saw on the back to keep some continuity, and we also see that the right and left click buttons have long skinny buttons on their outer edges. These are set default as the page forward and page back buttons for browsers.
In front of a straight edged drop off from the hell to the front of the mouse, centered in black plastic, you get a rubberized scroll wheel, and the Hellion name which will light up as well when powered up.
Laying the Hellion on its back you can now see the large Race Switch that allows you to select preset profiles for the various races in the game of StarCraft II. There are four with actual races on it, and this leaves one profile for full customization without having to change any of the defaults.
The near two meters of braided cable is shipped bundled in a Velcro strap sporting the Leetgion name. As for the connection, it is USB 2.0, gold plated, and the shape of it is squared off like the Hellion and even has the five little dots in it like the sides of the Hellion does for easy recognition at the rear I/O.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League flies past 50 million players
- Fortnite now has an insane 78 million monthly players
- Devil May Cry 5 won't require high-end GPU
- Red Dead Redemption 2 gets tons of new screenshots
- Red Dead Redemption 2 can transform into a FPS
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance