We've all heard Benjamin Franklin's saying so much that the depth of the wisdom rarely has meaning until reflected on in hindsight. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Last month Hurricane Sandy struck a large section of the US East Coast, affecting one of the highest population cities in the world. A high number of homes flooded, some ripped from foundations and carried for long distances.
As the storage product editor here at TweakTown, I have to wonder how much data was lost in this tragedy.
This isn't the first ioSafe product we've reviewed at TweakTown. We've already reviewed the first generation ioSafe Solo, Solo Pro with USB 3.0 and even ioSafe's portable model, Rugged Portable. In our testing ioSafe has a perfect record in product quality and ease of use.
ioSafe is back with its third generation Solo, the Solo G3. Let's take a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit