We've all heard Benjamin Franklin's saying so much that the depth of the wisdom rarely has meaning until reflected on in hindsight. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Last month Hurricane Sandy struck a large section of the US East Coast, affecting one of the highest population cities in the world. A high number of homes flooded, some ripped from foundations and carried for long distances.
As the storage product editor here at TweakTown, I have to wonder how much data was lost in this tragedy.
This isn't the first ioSafe product we've reviewed at TweakTown. We've already reviewed the first generation ioSafe Solo, Solo Pro with USB 3.0 and even ioSafe's portable model, Rugged Portable. In our testing ioSafe has a perfect record in product quality and ease of use.
ioSafe is back with its third generation Solo, the Solo G3. Let's take a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit