The software is much the same as it was for the Theron, just this time with the Level 10M naming at the top and the two images of the mouse at the bottom to highlight the keys to change their default functions or apply Macros to them. Across the top you have the five profiles you can set, as of now we are on the first one.
The mouse opens up in Normal mode, and when you click on the Battle mode it displays this message. As it states, in this mode the LEDs flack when the mouse is clicked. In normal mode the box and scroll wheel stay on and the logo pulses.
In the light option tab you see another view of the Level 10M, but this time you can select one of the three sections of LEDs to set. The DPI lights are always red, there is no changing that, but for the other three lit areas, they can be set to any combination of the seven colors on the right side. You can also turn them off entirely, but again the red DPI LEDs stay active.
In the Macros tab, you can add a new Macro, name it, select the key on the mouse it is executed with, and then record the macro that you want to apply. You also can use delayed timing in the Macros to allow for a program to open before the next command is given in the series.
In the performance tab you now can customize the Level 10M to your movements. You can customize the four DPI levels set to the Z key, change the double click speed, the curser speed, and the scroll speed. You can also adjust the Lift Off Distance of the laser and change the Polling Rate.
Since the Level 10M is designed with 128kb of onboard memory, it can not only keep track of the Macros and the Profiles, but you can also keep a stash of profiles for different uses. Then you can swap out this list into the standard five profiles to take with you on the go, so anywhere you are, you have access to all of your customizations, not just the fit and feel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit