Getting into the BIOS for the first time you'll find yourself looking at the 3D BIOS. We've never been a huge fan of it. While it looks kind of cool we find ourselves always jumping straight into the advanced section which greets us with a more familiar setup.
If you're heading into the BIOS the chances are you're going to find yourself mainly in the M.I.T. section which gives us the overclocking options. Even though we're looking at an AMD based APU instead of an Intel CPU, the overall overclocking options are fairly similar with nothing that should surprise you too much.
Going through the rest of the BIOS you can see a fairly standard setup with all the usual options being present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- Smash Bros. UItimate is fastest-selling Switch game so far
- 90s hit 'Blood' is being remastered by Nightdive Studios
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 'Absolute Zero' update is here
- GeForce GTX 1070 with GDDR5X could be around the corner
Forum ActivityView More Forum Posts
- LSAC Announces Technology Collaboration with Microsoft
- Funcom announces new game: Conan Unconquered
- Darksiders III Accolades Trailer revealed
- Insurgency: Sandstorm's Open Beta begins today on Steam - experience intense, realistic combat!
- DiRT 4 Coming to macOS and Linux in 2019