Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
When it comes to read performance we can see a nice boost in L1 performance while across the board under write performance we're seeing a bump against the older FX-8150. The A10-5800K sees some strong performance in both areas, but we'll see what happens when it comes to some of our other benchmarks.
Memory performance among the newer AMD CPUs is quite similar as you can see above. The A10 sits a little lower in read and write performance while the new FX-8350 manages to sneak just slightly ahead for the most part.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [AMD A10-5800K (Trinity) APU and the A85X Chipset]
- Page 3 [AMD FX-8350 (Vishera) CPU]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE F2A85X-UP4 and GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [PCMark 7 and HyperPi]
- Page 7 [AIDA64]
- Page 8 [PassMark PerformanceTest]
- Page 9 [CINEBENCH, Adobe Lightroom and MediaEspresso]
- Page 10 [3DMark 11 and Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Power Draw Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]