We've got a host of CPUs in our graphs here today.
We won't go into too much detail as everything is really covered in the above image, but alongside the new A10-5800K and FX-8350 chips we've also got the older FX-8150 from AMD and even older Phenom II X6 1100T. These chips are used on the GIGABYTE FM2A85X-UP4 and GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 respectively.
On the Intel side of things we've got the older Core i5 2500k alongside the newer Core i5 3570k which both sit on an ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe motherboard. As usual when it comes to testing CPUs and APUs we're using a slightly different benchmark line up when compared to our motherboard testing.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card