We've got a host of CPUs in our graphs here today.
We won't go into too much detail as everything is really covered in the above image, but alongside the new A10-5800K and FX-8350 chips we've also got the older FX-8150 from AMD and even older Phenom II X6 1100T. These chips are used on the GIGABYTE FM2A85X-UP4 and GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 respectively.
On the Intel side of things we've got the older Core i5 2500k alongside the newer Core i5 3570k which both sit on an ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe motherboard. As usual when it comes to testing CPUs and APUs we're using a slightly different benchmark line up when compared to our motherboard testing.
Let's get started!
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:31 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [AMD A10-5800K (Trinity) APU and the A85X Chipset]
- Page 3 [AMD FX-8350 (Vishera) CPU]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE F2A85X-UP4 and GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [PCMark 7 and HyperPi]
- Page 7 [AIDA64]
- Page 8 [PassMark PerformanceTest]
- Page 9 [CINEBENCH, Adobe Lightroom and MediaEspresso]
- Page 10 [3DMark 11 and Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Power Draw Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]