128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential read speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size actually encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The incompressible 128k sequential data speed comes in at an average of 590MB/s at QD 256, the 80% compressible data scores at 775MB/s and the 100% compressible speed comes in at 1450MB/s at QD256, but does score as high as 1700MB/s at QD 128.
The tests are conducted in reverse order (QD 256, 128, 64, 32, 16, 8, 4) to keep the device under load. This ensures steady state conditions are held as long as possible. Especially at lower QD the device can tend to begin to recover from steady state.
With SandForce devices, however, once they begin to use fully compressible data they begin to recover regardless of the QD. This is why we are observing the apparently lower performance with the higher QD in some scenarios. In actual deployment, this will not always be the case when utilizing 100% compressible data, and the results with higher QD may be in line with the mid-range QD results.
The WarpDrive provides an average of 1700MB/s in read speed at a QD of 256.
For incompressible data 72% of requests (998,105 I/Os) fell into the 40-60ms range.
For 80% compressible data 70% of requests (1,320,988) fell into the 20-40ms range.
For 100% compressible data, a remarkable 79% of requests (2,727,615) fell into the 20-40ms range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Epic Store gives away free games every two weeks
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire