Fileserver and Workstation
The File Server profile represents typical workloads encountered in file servers. This profile tests across a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
With incompressible data the WarpDrive averages 128,890 IOPS at QD 256, with 80% compressible the average was 128,602 IOPS, and with 100% compressible data the device averaged 128,671 IOPS.
In the fileserver profile all three types of data scores roughly 68% of requests within the 1-2ms range.
The Workstation profile is indicative of the type of file access requested by a high performance workstation. With many PCIe accelerators making their way into video editing, medical imaging, and geological uses these types of applications are expanding. The workload consists of 8k access with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The incompressible results at QD 256 average 71,040 IOPS, with 80% compressible data they average 74,659 IOPS, and for 100% compressible data the drive averages 120,679 IOPS.
The WorkStation profile has a vast distribution of latency.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower