Antec Take-4 Rackmount Case
Most rackmount cases are really boring and all black. That doesn't hold true for the Antec Take-4 as it has a nice blue insert that makes it stand out. On the front is a locking door and without the key you can't turn the server on, off or access the drive bays.
The magic happens when you have the key. In the middle of the Take-4 are power and reset switches as well as dual USB 2.0 ports and a Firewire port. Your external 5.25" bays are on the left side and just below them is a cooling vent.
Dual 3.5" bays are right of center and can be used for floppy drives or with the panels in, internal 3.5" HDD bays.
On the far right are your four removable 3.5" HDD bays.
This is a rackmount case so it has rack ears. Two handles are on either side of the case. The handles do obstruct the way you insert your screws somewhat so you'll want a regular screwdriver and not an interchangeable tip screwdriver with a bunch of tips in the handle.
Here we get a close up of the 5.25" bays, these are typically used for optical drives, but we're mounting an Icy Dock 6-in-1 SATA 2.5" bay unit in so we can hold a high volume of SSD performance.
On the other side are the four removable 3.5" bays. It should be noted this system does not use a backplane so when you pull the drives out you're pulling the cables out as well.
Each side has mounting points for rack rails. Antec offers two rail kits that are adjustable for length.
The back of the case looks like a standard ATX form factor case. There is also a 92mm exhaust fan mounted back here.
A 120mm fan is on the other side. Both fans are very close to the CPU area of the motherboard as you'll see in a moment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Antec Take-4 Rackmount Case]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ