Most Top Tower products are sold over the internet so Thecus didn't build a large colorful package since few brick and mortar stores will stock these units.
The box is quite large and the cardboard is very dense so punctures will be rare during shipping.
Thecus used dense foam to surround the NAS and we found more than two inches of foam at the corners. This is important because most shipping damage comes from boxes being dropped on the corner and damaging the inside contents. Thecus did a really good job on the inside packaging.
Inside we found three paper cards and manuals and three software disks that include disk imaging, data backup software and Twonky Media.
Thecus only includes a single Ethernet cable with our unit, but most Thecus products in the past ship with two cables. We also received a pack of screws for securing your drives to the sleds and a power cable.
The Top Tower allows you to run 10GbE with the appropriate cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit