Looking at the GIGABYTE BIOS there's nothing that you wouldn't have really seen before. If you're going to do any overclocking you'll find yourself mainly hanging out in the M.I.T. area of the board where all our overclocking options are available.
Outside of the M.I.T. section everything is fairly self-explanatory and like we've seen since GIGABYTE went for the graphical UEFI design you can jump over to "3D Mode". For the most part, though, you'll probably more than likely find yourself sticking with the more traditional BIOS design which most people will find easier to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]