Even while keeping costs down using plain brown cardboard, InWin spices it up a bit with the use multi-color printing; these shows of the chassis guts in white, the front of the GRone in black, and the "GR" of the name in red.
On the right you start with the company name above check boxes for which of the three cases is inside, which is not denoted. Under the perforated handle the rest of the space is used with a full list of specifications.
Now that I look at things, maybe this is the front, maybe it is the back, but besides some geometric designs in black over the white rendering of the inside of the chassis, the only thing that really stands out is the red GR in the GRone name.
The last panel offers icons at the top denoting features like the EZ-swap Dock, the room it has, and its support of water cooling along with a few others. Further down there is also a full list of ten features in the three categories to check out.
To keep this large full-tower chassis safe in transit, InWin employs the use of plastic on the window, a liner to protect the paint and plastic from scratches, and then they used high density foam instead of Styrofoam to give this hefty chassis the needed support it requires.
The packaging works really well, and even though the box was a little wore out from the distance this traveled, the chassis inside is in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor