Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag there aren't a whole lot of things to see, so I broke it up so we can get a closer look at it all. Here you have wire management strips that have the hooks on the "Enermax" side of it and the loops on the black side so they easily wind as it attaches to itself. You also get a motherboard speaker in the bag.
The rest of the hardware included with the Hoplite ST is what you see here. Four PSU screws, four long fan screws, five stand-offs, and 18 screws to use with storage drives in those plastic trays of the HDD racks.
The manual included covers the ECA3260 Series and not specifically each individual version of the Hoplite ST. The manual also covers five languages other than English.
Fully unfolded you can see everything the manual has to offer as it is not printed on the other side. They don't cover step by step, but there is enough information to figure out the drive dock in the top, the removable cage, and even reference a wiring guide if you need to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit