Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag there aren't a whole lot of things to see, so I broke it up so we can get a closer look at it all. Here you have wire management strips that have the hooks on the "Enermax" side of it and the loops on the black side so they easily wind as it attaches to itself. You also get a motherboard speaker in the bag.
The rest of the hardware included with the Hoplite ST is what you see here. Four PSU screws, four long fan screws, five stand-offs, and 18 screws to use with storage drives in those plastic trays of the HDD racks.
The manual included covers the ECA3260 Series and not specifically each individual version of the Hoplite ST. The manual also covers five languages other than English.
Fully unfolded you can see everything the manual has to offer as it is not printed on the other side. They don't cover step by step, but there is enough information to figure out the drive dock in the top, the removable cage, and even reference a wiring guide if you need to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM