Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced M-ITX Chassis
Out of the box and staring it dead in the face, you can see what I was trying to explain about the front bezel. As you can see the edge is most prominent on all the edges. On the sides it sweeps in behind the aluminum facing and the sections of I/O panel to allow the front of the chassis to breathe. In the center that are aluminum panels applied to dress things up as well as offering a removable top section for an optical drive and giving the Cooler Master logo a nice place to reside.
The top of the chassis is textured and painted black. At the rear of the Elite 120 Advanced there is a large section of ventilation added along with a plastic dust filter to allow your power supply an optional way to draw air into it.
The left side of the chassis is textured and painted to match the top since it is all one piece of steel. Here the chassis is ventilated down the entire side. This will allow for any fan on any video card to be able to draw in a source of colder outside air.
Om the back there is a PSU extension bracket to allow longer PSUs to be used, a hole with a grommet that was for the older style USB 3.0 you had to connect to the back of the motherboard, and you get a pair of expansion slots to run any dual slot card that fits in the 343mm length requirement.
The right side of the chassis is the final piece in the three part top panel. This is also textured and well ventilated, but this time the flow is more of a passive intake source. There is an 80mm fan that is optional to if you leave it in or not, but that is the only draw into this side of the chassis.
Under the Elite 120 Advanced, there isn't much to cover. There are the hard plastic feet on all four corners, and you get an idea of all of the tie points in the chassis since the floor of the chassis is also the motherboard tray in this design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA celebrate Alan Turing's birthday, GTX 1180 confirmed?
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit