On the top of the box you get to see a rendering of the PH-TC90LS as it is mounted on a motherboard. Just like with their other packaging, they chose to stick with the white packaging with black and grey highlights.
The front of the packaging offers a real image of the cooler inside as well as notations for the specific socket compatibility for Intel, and the PWM nature of the 92mm fan.
Spinning it to the right you run into this solid black panel with white text covering the specifications of the PH-TC90LS.
On the back is a statement about the technology involved with the Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield, and the Cold Plasma Spray Coating applied to this and all of their coolers to help boost lifespan and performance.
The last panel is again black like the other side was, but this time we are covering the features found in, on, or around the PH-TC90LS. It covers the P.A.T.S., C.P.S.C., its low profile design, the PWM fan, ease of installation, and that they include a full sized tube of PH-NDC Nano-compound to use with it.
Inside of the cardboard there is a sandwich of dense foam supporting the cooler and all that ships inside. The bottom layer holds the cooler body, back plate, and hardware while the fan is in the middle and the paperwork comes on top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks PH-TC90LS Low Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series