In the past, to have a quiet case, you had to install the case with slower spinning fans. While this will reduce the overall noise of the case, in return, you are losing valuable airflow which unfortunately increases case temperature. The X-21 Trinity gives users the chance to use high-end coolers and louder fans which increase CPU overclockability without having to put up with the normal volume increase it causes. Even if you have no interest in overclocking, who can say no to a silent operating computer?
There are a lot of features within the case and a lot of them haven't been seen before in a retail package. While we have seen such items as sound dampening material, it has always been a DIY job. The X-21 gives users the chance to purchase a stylish looking, quality build case that has all the equipment needed already installed to get your PC as quiet as possible.
Due to the case being made of steel its heavier then various aluminum cases which we have grown accustom to, yet you can tell it's a sturdy case and could probably handle a little beating if that's the type of thing you're into. PC Case Gear has the case available for a very reasonable $195 AU (about $125 US) and while it doesn't include a power supply it is very good value for money and does exactly what it is intended for - silent computing!
- Silicon Coating
- Sound Dampening built in
- Very Sturdy case
- Very good package
- Temperature probe is handy
- Does exactly what it's suppose to do
- Very nice black paint job
- No removable motherboard tray
- Non-English Manual
Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series