The Inside Continued
- Temperature Probe
As stated, the front of case has an LCD display to show you the temperature of the case. Inside you find the temperature probe that the LCD gets its reading from.
The temperature probe can be placed anywhere inside your case, some people may choose to get the temperature of their hard drives or maybe around the northbridge/CPU area. Thanks to it being so thin you shouldn't run into any troubles when trying to place it somewhere for an accurate reading.
- Silicon Coating
Silicon coating is used throughout the case to help prevent the transfer of noise. The silicon is able to absorb noise and this teamed up with such other items as the absorption pads used on the power supply the case is truly capable of being completely silent.
- Absorption Pads
The inside of the case is totally covered in pads to help absorb even more sound. With most cases the noise would bounce off the top, bottom and side due to there being absolutely no absorption. On the X-21, you can clearly see the absorption pads professionally installed through out the case include the top, bottom and both side panels.
The particular pads used through out the case use 2 layers; one layer is used to absorb the sound which helps initially quiet it down, while the other layer helps to prevent the noise from traveling outside the case. In the event that some noise does come out of the case the dampeners should help reduces the noise level so you wouldn't hear much at all.
- Plenty of room
Although the case isn't that big, you find that there is plenty of room on the inside to make working on it easy. Thanks to the 10 drive bays included, you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in all your devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard