Dimension: 200 X 510 X 440mm (Width X Depth X Height)
Disk space: 4 X 5.25", 2X3.5"(internal: 5 X 3.5")
10 Drive Bays
5.25 External X 4, 3.5 Internal X 5, 3.5 External X 2
Form Factor: ATX
Weight: N.W.:10.5kg, G.W.: 11kg
I/O Slots: 7 Slots/AGP expansion slots
- First Glance and The Front
When first pulling the case out of the box you notice how different it looks from anything else we have seen before. One of the first things you notice on the front of the case is the mirror like strip that runs straight down the left side of it. Opening the front door up you notice the bays where your optical drives will sit.
One very cool item on the front is the little temperature display that sits on the strip running down the front of the case. We will have a look at this in more detail when we open up the inside of the case. Moving down to the bottom of the case you notice a very nice looking power and reset button which is surrounded by an LED.
The thickness of the door and the particular material chosen helps keep the noise inside the case. When you compare this case to something like the Antec Sonata which is also aimed to keep noise down, you notice instantly that the X-21 case has gone those extra steps to make it even better.
- Side Panels
There isn't too much at all to say about the Side Panels, the material that helps keep noise to a minimum is on the inside of them which is something that we are going to be looking at later on in the article.
The side panels, like a lot of other cases, have little indents on them so you can easily pull them on and off with ease.
- Moving around to the back
Moving around to the back of the case you see nothing out of the ordinary, the case simply has room for 2 X 80MM fans which we see on a lot of other cases these days as well as 7 slots at the rear of the case so you shouldn't have a problem fitting most motherboards in to your case.
Overall the exterior of the case is quite nice yet it's not until we look on the inside when all the features of the case shine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard