ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad
The Sense high precision gaming mouse pad comes in a tall slender box with the mat rolled tightly inside just like many other pads I have seen. On this side you get to look at the pad through the window as well as reading the six features contained in the Sense.
Rolling the box to the back to expose this side panel, you get a bit more of the window for viewing along with samples of the front and pack materials used to construct the chrome blue, 2mm thick, Sense mouse pad.
The features are again covered on the back of the box, but this time in text only. On the left is the English version while the rest of the panel covers nine other languages.
The last panel has a bunch of info on it, so I had to break it up so that you could read it all. The top half of the panel covers the features as they are pointed out on the image of the Sense. It then goes on to tell you why you should buy one, and the fact that mice of up to 10,000 DPI were tested here, so the 2000 DPI of the LUA should track fine on this pad as well.
The bottom half of that same panel starts with a list of some of the mice tested to function very well on the Sense. It also offers a description from usage from Patrick "humpen" Jakobi.
While most pads just come rolled up inside of the cardboard box, this is the first to arrive with an inner sleeve containing the mouse pad, but since this box has a window, this way keeps the pad from snagging on an insert of plastic to the box.
A closer look at the top of the Sense gives you the impression of an average cloth top. Quite to the contrary, there is a bit of texture you can feel, and the pad allows for more frictionless movement than the typical cloth pad offers.
On the bottom you have 2mm of foam rubber under the cloth. The bottom of that foam is textured with this angled chevron design to allow the best traction it can get on any surface you game on.
Taking a few steps back to show off the artwork, the blue chrome coloring of the logo and what appears to be light emanating from it will make for a perfect match to the arctic blue LED on the LUA.
To give you a feel for the overall size of the mouse pad, I went ahead and set the LUA on it with the glow of its blue LED powered up. The Sense gives you a ton of area to utilize, and I do like the combo together for that package deal look on your desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT LUA 3-button Optical Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the ROCCAT LUA]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top