The LUA comes in packaging that screams ROCCAT with the all black box and the angled right side, no one else makes a box quite like this. Around a large image of the LUA in the center, they cover the tri-button design, the 2000 DPI maximum, the lighting, and the side grips. At the bottom they go a bit further and cover the amount of steps to the DPI button, the ambidextrous shape, and the advanced driver used to aid the LUA.
The right side of the box is angled as you could see from the front. It also has the ROCCAT name and logo embossed in the cardboard and offers the name of the mouse along with the website address.
On the back you see the LUA with the shape, grips, DPI button, and soft-touch surface all being pointed out for you above a list of six features. The bottom half consists of these same features relisted in nine other languages to cover their market.
The bottom of the box tells you where to find your serial number and that you should register that with ROCCAT to become a part of ROCCAT WORLD. It also lists the OS requirements in fine print at the very bottom, on the right.
The left side of the box offers images of the LUA from three different angles pointing out the arctic blue logo under the last image. This panel then goes on to offer the package contents, the tech specs, and the system requirements for the LUA.
Even the top of the box has information to look at. Along with a side view of the LUA, you also get four features listed by icons to inform you why you should purchase this mouse.
Inside of the box you will find the LUA completely secured in a sandwich of plastic. There is a black piece that the mouse sits on and give the box most of its support. To keep the mouse in one place there is a clear layer of plastic used that has been form fit to the mouse and cable, and the underlying black plastic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT LUA 3-button Optical Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the ROCCAT LUA]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Spears return to Elder Scrolls in new Morrowind remaster mod Skywind
- Metro 2033 movie begins filming in 2020, due out by 2022
- Kerbal Space Program 2 isn't Epic Store exclusive, won't be monetized
- PS5 devkit won't be final design, devkits always look quite different
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best