Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.2
Version and / or Patch Used: Benchmark Demo
Timedemo or Level Used: Built-in Test
Developer Homepage: http://www.ubi.com/UK/default.aspx
Product Homepage: http://www.hawxgame.com/
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 is an arcade-style flight action game developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by Ubisoft. The game is the sequel to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., released in 2009.
The game begins with Colonel David Crenshaw participating in a routine patrol mission in the Middle East. After halting an insurgent attack, a volley of missiles is fired at the Air Force base that Crenshaw was stationed at, with one of the missiles disabling Crenshaw's aircraft, resulting Crenshaw being in enemy captivity. A joint strike force composed of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and a Ghost Recon squad executes an operation to rescue Crenshaw. In Scotland, Royal Navy Pilot Colin Munro encounters an unidentified passenger aircraft that explodes from an on-board bomb when undergoing training exercise. In Russia, an air force squadron led by Colonel Denisov and Captain Dmitri Sokov engages separatist aircraft but is ordered to retreat from the region after numerous Russian military installations have been attacked.
Starting our game testing with H.A.W.X. 2 we've got some strong performance here and you can see we're ahead of the HD 7700 series cards again with no problem at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt 3]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft Classic 'bugs' that are old mechanics list
- Sakurai's 3-step lifetime plan for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- SAPPHIRE plans 2 x Radeon Navi cards: $399, $499 for July 7
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan release date leaked, Aug 30
- Mortal Kombat 11 on PC to get framerate unlock option
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Play as a Raving Dance Cube in Vectronom, a Rhythm-based platformer on May 29 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac)
- 10 Curious data of games for Android that every developer should know
- The Fight of Your Life - Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital - Official trailer 2
- The world's first medieval unicycle adventure Balancelot out May 23rd in Steam for PC
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and Double Fine Productions' RAD to Launch August 20