PCMark 2002 is a multipurpose benchmark suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark 2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark 2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
Since PCMark uses a bit different method to test system functions, this will help give another view of the CPU and memory capabilities of the KT600 board.
The processor functions shows a 2% lead for the nForce2 based motherboard, but since this is a small margin it isn't too significant. The memory tests, however, show another story entirely. Again, the difference isn't humongous, but we're now looking at a 7% deficit on the KT600 board. It looks as though the newer single channel memory controller isn't meeting the standards set by the folks at nVidia. VIA will need to start cracking the whip to get the performance it will need to be competitive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SL-KT600-R - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 2 [Specifications]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 3 [Contents]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 4 [The Board]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 5 [The Board - Continued]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 6 [The Board - Continued]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 7 [Installation Notes]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 8 [Test Setup & SiSoft Sandra]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 16 [Overclocking]
- SL-KT600-R - Page 17 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SCDKey celebrates Black Friday with cheap OS/game keys
- Playground Games discusses benefits of Microsoft ownership
- Nintendo has no immediate plans for N64 mini
- Telltale begins dismantling business and liquidating assets
- THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced projects in development
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions