Comay Venus Pro 3 240GB SSD
On the outside the Venus Pro 3 looks like just about any other 2.5" form factor, 9.5mm z-height SSD with a brushed aluminum case and a silk screened logo on the front.
The back has a couple of stickers, one that gives the specifications and features of the drive. The other sticker has the model name and the serial number.
All of the mounting points are located where they should be.
The SATA power and data connectors are also where they should be. You won't run into any issues installing this drive in your notebook or desktop with an adapter bracket (not included). It is too big for your ultrabook.
If you think I was rushing through everything above to get to something, you are correct. This is what I want to talk about, the actual PCB of the Venus Pro 3. Here you can see the exposed copper of the PCB where all of the screw positions are. In these places, the aluminum case contacts the copper and heat gets transferred to the case. It's a nice feature and one that we rarely see.
On this side we get to see the CapXX capacitor and some of the power regulation circuits. There are 16 Intel 25nm NAND flash chips in total, eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced