Comay Venus Pro 3 240GB SSD
On the outside the Venus Pro 3 looks like just about any other 2.5" form factor, 9.5mm z-height SSD with a brushed aluminum case and a silk screened logo on the front.
The back has a couple of stickers, one that gives the specifications and features of the drive. The other sticker has the model name and the serial number.
All of the mounting points are located where they should be.
The SATA power and data connectors are also where they should be. You won't run into any issues installing this drive in your notebook or desktop with an adapter bracket (not included). It is too big for your ultrabook.
If you think I was rushing through everything above to get to something, you are correct. This is what I want to talk about, the actual PCB of the Venus Pro 3. Here you can see the exposed copper of the PCB where all of the screw positions are. In these places, the aluminum case contacts the copper and heat gets transferred to the case. It's a nice feature and one that we rarely see.
On this side we get to see the CapXX capacitor and some of the power regulation circuits. There are 16 Intel 25nm NAND flash chips in total, eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit