Accessories and Documentation Continued
Still key side down you can now see the hinge folds over and exposes the track and white plastic ball that surrounds the segmented track at the top of the keyboard. The ball seen here is what will keep the D-pad in place as it is spring loaded and will settle in the gaps in the track.
The manual on the left I am going to be getting into more detail about soon enough, but the contents found on the CD will have to wait for the next page of the review.
Opening the manual you are again told of the specifications and features. At this point AZiO dove right in and starts with an eight point check list to get acquainted with the Levetron Mech5.
AZiO then takes you through the setup and connectivity of the Mech5. This includes how to install both the D-pad and the numeric key pad. It then goes on to cover that both USB connections must be made, shows the volume knob, and shows the back of the mech5 has two USB ports around back.
I like that the instructions also cover a full description of the software and how to manipulate it. These two pages cover the Macros on the left and the individual key settings on the right.
The last couple of images goes into the more advanced Macro settings and how to use and set them and ends with support and warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard