Accessories and Documentation
Starting off the hardware that comes with the MK-26 is what you see here. There is a syringe of PK-3 and a Prolimatech sticker at the top. In the bag on the left there are ten little heat dissipation plates you can use, and the black nickel spring loaded thumbscrews.
This group of four smaller packets contains the natural spring loaded thumbscrews and nylon washers, a base plate adapter piece for video cards with a bare die. There are two sets of legs for the Omni-Mount system, and that leaves the top plate and dense foam rubber isolation pads.
There are 12 memory heat sinks provided, one of which is very slim to fit under the heat pipes of the MK-26 on some video cards. The longer heat sinks on the right are for the power delivery chips on the end of the video card. If these two strips aren't enough to cover it, this is where the smaller heat dissipation plates come into use.
The short end of the MK-26 uses the fan clips on the left to mount a fan, while the longer side uses the fan clips on the right to hold the fan onto its fins. There is also a Y-splitter to power two fans at once from the GPU fan header, but it does warn not to overload it.
The instructions come on three separate sheets that are only printed on one side. The first of which is a multi-lingual parts check list to make certain you have all the parts before you rip off the stock cooler and find this out mid assembly.
Page two starts with the cooler off the video card, and a bit on how to prep it for the heat sinks you need to apply to the video card next. It shows the list of which video cards use which mounting legs, and then of course you can apply the cooler to the video card.
The last page shows you how to use the adapter plate for video cards like my HIS Radeon HD 7950. It then goes on to show how to apply the spacer material and mounting of the top plate. At the end it shows to plug in the adapter and how to mount a couple of fans to the MK-26.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Prolimatech MK-26 Multi-VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 8 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit