Accessories and Documentation
On the left there are two clips that will allow you to use the Maelstrom out of the box. These will clamp on three quarter inch tubing without issue, and will of course compress a bit smaller for thinner diameters as well.
On the right you get another bag, but this time there is a set of four mounting screws to connect the nickel plated steel supports to the chassis. The other pair of screws I really had no use for, nor could I find their purpose.
The instructions or the guide is very well written. Of course you can only see the front page with the checklist of the various versions of the Maelstrom reservoir and what is included with each kit. Further into the guide you find black and white images and description to get this unit out of the box and into your loop in no time at all really.
Of course the nine inches of wiring and the Molex connection to power the thermal sensor and the LCD screen are mandatory to connect. The longer bunch of wiring with the 3-pin fan connection on one end, and the UV LED on the other, is optional and requires a bit of superglue to mount it, so be sure it is where you want it long term if you do plan on using it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz