You will see that the Maelstrom ships in a pretty non-descript, flat black, cardboard box for transportation. The only thing to note really is all found on the one panel.
First of course is the product label. This says that this is the Maelstrom, a 5.25" dual bay reservoir. It then continues to tell you what you should expect to see in the box, like the reservoir, the temperature controller, UV LED, screws, half inch fittings, clamps, and the guide.
The second thing I like to see on water cooling components is a tamper-proof sticker. This shows you that since this left the factory, no one has gotten inside of the box and caused any malicious damage that you can't yet see.
After I cut the sticker and opened the box I found the paperwork, and a couple of hardware bags packed on top of the Maelstrom.
As an added layer of protection, the Maelstrom is shipped in an envelope of bubble wrap. While not as durable as something like high density foam, the unit arrived in great shape with no scratches to the face or the Acetal parts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard