You will see that the Maelstrom ships in a pretty non-descript, flat black, cardboard box for transportation. The only thing to note really is all found on the one panel.
First of course is the product label. This says that this is the Maelstrom, a 5.25" dual bay reservoir. It then continues to tell you what you should expect to see in the box, like the reservoir, the temperature controller, UV LED, screws, half inch fittings, clamps, and the guide.
The second thing I like to see on water cooling components is a tamper-proof sticker. This shows you that since this left the factory, no one has gotten inside of the box and caused any malicious damage that you can't yet see.
After I cut the sticker and opened the box I found the paperwork, and a couple of hardware bags packed on top of the Maelstrom.
As an added layer of protection, the Maelstrom is shipped in an envelope of bubble wrap. While not as durable as something like high density foam, the unit arrived in great shape with no scratches to the face or the Acetal parts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit