Two things are apparent as soon as you see this box. First, as with any Storm product, we get the black, red and white theme. Second, as the Scout name signifies, Cooler Master sticks with the military action images to go behind the chassis image to spice things up a bit.
The red slashes carry over to the next panel and you see there isn't much offered here. Just an image of the Storm Scout 2 a sticker with vital part number and bar codes, and that this is a mid-tower case in around 20 languages.
Around back we see that the box took a good hit in transit, but we will soon see if that means anything. Other than that there are three images of the chassis with 14 features being shown. At the bottom only six are chosen to list in the multi-lingual section.
Under the FedEx stickers is the Scout 2 name followed by the list of specifications that the stickers didn't cover, thankfully. As with all the cases there is the sticker to denote if a PSU is included and as you can see by the lack of markings, we do not have a PSU in ours, yet.
It seems Cooler Master was a step up on the packaging, as the dent I saw on the side was absorbed by the Styrofoam running down the front of the chassis. If this were a typical pack job, the foam would have been at the top and bottom, and I am pretty sure that hit would have caused some damage. As for this sample, the plastic liner, Styrofoam, and the cardboard were plenty to deliver me a perfect looking sample of the Scout 2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top