The Build and Final Product
Since I had the locks unlocked on the bottom bay already, I just removed the lowest bay cover and slid in the drive, all without having the remove the front bezel.
With a Micro ATX system like I installed there is a ton of extra room even with the dual card configuration. Using an ATX board will offer enough room to get in and out of the DS1, but it depends on what sort of hard drive configuration you want to run as to if you can mount a radiator in the front of this case.
Out back there were no issues at all. The dust shield pops right in and there was no issues installing the cards, but you may have to flex the chassis into alignment to get the cards in correctly. The PSU is very snug against the foam gasket, and don't forget, if you like, you can swap out these grommets for the ones seen on the accessories page.
I always try to test the limits of the wire management, and I have to say the DS1 passes with flying colors. I was able to get everything I needed in here, and with the three quarters of an inch of clearance, the door panel slid right back in place.
With both panels back on and awaiting connection to start the testing of the DS1, you can see you are left with the same exact look of the chassis you got out of the box. Very few fully loaded cases will offer this look.
When the DS1 from Nanoxia gets power up and everything is running, the only things to change now is that we get the green glow of LED from around the power button, and of course I raised the top panel or the Nanoxia Air Chimney to see how it affects cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series