Scythe is a relatively new company having been created in November 2002. While they don't have a lot of products just yet, this will likely change in the near future. But what they do offer shows some promise.
Today's contestant will consist of their Kamakaze HSF rig. With an interesting design and the promise of making the system a little quieter, it has some lofty goals of being able to provide adequate cooling with fewer decibels. Since it is still an air-based cooling solution, we'll have to see if they can pull this feat off.
So sit back and relax as we take a look at the Kamakaze HSF from Scythe and find out first hand if they can attain such a goal as quiet and effective air cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kamakaze - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kamakaze - Page 2 [The Cooler]
- Kamakaze - Page 3 [The Cooler - Part 2]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top