- First Glance
When first looking at the motherboard you can't help but take note of all the orange on it, it's everywhere and of course it is all UV reactive. You find no matter where you look on the motherboard you are greeted with this bright color, whether it be the PCI slots, memory slots, cooler bracket or Parallel ATA ports you find it everywhere. It looks different to say the least and for people with windowed cases, it's going to appeal to them a great deal more than others.
Looking at the layout you don't find anything out of the ordinary, with the main ATX connector placed in the top right corner. Just below that you will find 2 X PATA ports, the floppy connector and down the very bottom another 2 X PATA ports for RAID. Between the bottom PATA ports and the floppy port are 2 X SATA ports.
The DFI PRO875 motherboard uses a 1/5 AGP/PCI configuration, because there is only five PCI slots, the AGP slot is lower and if you own a longer video card you wont have any trouble accessing your memory. Motherboards that use a 1/6 configuration often make it impossible to remove the memory without first removing the video card.
Finally a few other things worth mentioning would be the inclusion of a passive Northbridge cooler instead of an active unit. One other excellent feature is the "EZ ON/EZ TOUCH" which gives you the chance to eliminate a case to turn your motherboard on/off or to reset it - perfect for people like myself who always have to reset and turn off motherboards.
Although you can do this with a screw driver, it can be sometimes annoying or dangerous. Instead DFI has included two small push buttons on the motherboard which work just the same as a power button and a reset switch on your case. While it won't be useful for a lot of people, in the event where you test the motherboard it makes the job a lot easier and quicker. Good thinking DFI!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 3 [Retail Package]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 4 [Motherboard Features]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 5 [Motherboard Features Continued]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 6 [Test Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 15 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard