A Grade Retail Package
- First Glance
The first thing you notice when looking at this motherboard is the huge box that it comes in, the box is just absolutely massive. Upon opening it up you notice that it's packed full of goodies to please any geek with a PC Transpo box right in front of you as well as the motherboard itself. Once pulling the motherboard out you notice more labeled boxes. We will have a look in those boxes in just a moment.
- PC Transpo
Some people may find themselves saying "What's a PC Transpo?" Well we intend to give you the answer to that very question. Since the motherboard is aimed at the ever growing LAN party community, most people involved in it would know that there is nothing worse then having to cart your computer case around. Having to grab it from the bottom and making sure it doesn't slip can be quite annoying, to say the least. The PC Transpo is here to help prevent this and give the user the ability to easily carry their PC to and from LAN events.
The PC Transpo simply straps around the case and has a plastic handle on top. With in moments you find yourself being able to carry your PC around with great ease, just like a suit case but a little differently shaped, of course. This is a similar feature to what we saw with the Antec LAN Boy case and seems to be something that will be taking off quite soon with more companies. With the LAN party community getting larger and larger we are all looking for an easy way to transfer our PC around and DFI have pretty much perfected the task with their PC Transpo.
- Round Cable Box
Its feels just like Christmas or your birthday, you constantly find yourself going through all the boxes and opening them up as quickly as possible to find what awaits inside of them. Inside you find 2 X Rounded IDE cables as well as 1 X Rounded Floppy Cable, all cables are UV reactive to follow the "LANPARTY" design. The 875 PRO motherboard follows the orange UV reactive theme as seen in the rounded cables and motherboard which we will look at later on.
- Front X
While not being a new product to the market, the Front X isn't something that we would normally find in a motherboard package - in fact this is the first time we have ever seen it included. The Front X helps bring all those handy ports to the front of your computer including sound in and out as well as USB. If you want you can also get extra ports later down the track.
- Accessory Kit
Before we move on and start looking at the motherboard we have one final box to look at, the Accessory Kit box. Within this box we find the back plate for the motherboard, 2 X Serial ATA cables for those lucky enough to be running hard drives using this new interface, some ordinary looking thermal paste, 1 X Serial ATA power cable and finally for people making use of the onboard sound, a S/PIDF back plate.
- Everything Else
Among the package there are a few other items floating around including a very cool looking LANPARTY sticker along with a LANPARTY case badge, some spare jumpers, all the necessary manuals, raid controllers, InterVideo WinCinema and the DFI driver CD which has everything you need to get your brand new motherboard up and running.
This would have to be one of the biggest motherboard packages we have ever seen and they have really out done all their competitors. It is the little things like a rounded floppy cable which other companies don't include the PC Transpo and the Front X, all these extras make it one of the best packages on the market and it can be seen across the whole line of LANPARTY boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 3 [Retail Package]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 4 [Motherboard Features]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 5 [Motherboard Features Continued]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 6 [Test Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 15 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit