With ATI's latest installment, we are bound to see video cards from ATI partners mass producing this latest monster in the 3D field. Gigabyte is now one of ATI's latest partners, and in its past efforts have put a great deal of detail and R&D into their video card sector.
The Maya II 9800 Pro is one of the best video cards available on the market. Priced very low compared to the new FX 5900, ATI is bound to have a winner on it hands through the DirectX 9.0 stages of the 3D era.
Feature wise it is based on the standard Radeon 9800 Pro features, so DVI and TV output are all standard and used. Layout wise very good, ATI and Gigabyte has put a lot into keeping the card compact yet powerful, and the software bundle is definitely a nice addition.
Good Software Bundle
No RAM cooling
Limited memory overclocking due to no cooling on RAM.
Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit