Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a wide range of different products. Quake III is getting very old, but is still the best way of testing video and PC systems for any instabilities and best performance.
- 640 X 480 @ 32bit
While the PT800 beats the I865, it is nothing you would actually notice while fragging away.
- 1280 X 1024 @ 32bit
When moving to 1280 X 1024, the PT800 flies past the I865 and I875 taking its first win over both its competitors which is a tribute to VIA for perfecting their single channel to the levels they clearly have achieved with the PT800.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 1 [Introduction]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 2 [Pentium 4's newest companion and Key Features]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 3 [PT800 / VT8237 in Detail]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 4 [V RAID - Windows Tool Software]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 5 [V RAID - SATA RAID Comparison]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 6 [Reference PT800 Photos]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 7 [Test Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 16 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard