3DMark03 is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
- 640 X 480 @ 16bit
The PT800 is only 400 points behind the I865 which equates to a very small 5% lead for the Intel chipset.
- 1280 X 1024 @ 16bit
We see the I865 pull ahead by a slightly larger percent but nothing amazing.
- 1600 X 1200 @ 16bit
The gap between the boards is no more than 10% across the board which shows just how much VIA have tweaked their single channel system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 1 [Introduction]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 2 [Pentium 4's newest companion and Key Features]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 3 [PT800 / VT8237 in Detail]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 4 [V RAID - Windows Tool Software]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 5 [V RAID - SATA RAID Comparison]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 6 [Reference PT800 Photos]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 7 [Test Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 16 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit