Zalman F1 Series 240GB
The Zalman F1 240GB SSD uses an aluminum housing that is brushed then painted black. Most of the drive's information is on the front label.
On the back you'll find your serial number and Data Migration Software key. The software is on the Zalman website and is a quick download. With it you can easily clone your existing boot drive data to the SSD. At that point you just slide your Zalman F1 in and boot from it seamlessly.
The F1 uses a notebook standard 9.5mm z-height and all of the mounting points are located where they should be. It won't fit in your new ultrabook, but it will fit in all other standard laptops.
The SATA power and data connectors are offset as they should be. The included desktop adapter bracket offsets the drive to the side so the cables are more in line with standard 3.5" form factor cables.
Inside we found a LSI SandForce SF-2281 controller paired with synchronous 25nm NAND from Intel.
This is third generation Intel 25nm NAND. There are 16 chips total with eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit