Cooler Master Storm Stryker Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the Stryker starts off with an angled front I/O panel with a thin black stripe under it housing a 2.5" HDD/SSD dock. Continuing down the face are two thick white sections flanking the nine mesh bay covers. At the bottom there is a hardware caddy behind the metal logo panel.
One thing that will lend to an easy build or adding of parts later is that all of the bay covers and the hardware caddy cover are removable from the outside of the chassis. While slightly different from the bay covers to the bottom cover, they use tabs on both sides to lock and unlock from the bezel.
The front I/O has activity LEDs to the left, the power, LED and fan controller all tied together in the black shiny buttons and the reset off to the right. Along the front you get two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports just above the dock in the thin black detail stripe.
Behind the I/O you run into the comfort grip handle for moving the Stryker. As the handle molds back into the top, there are louvers and mesh to allow the chassis to vent out the top.
On the left you get a large bump-out in the panel. Contained in that bump is the large angled window that tapers down at the front and leads to the mesh area that you can see the bay drive fans through.
The tab rolling over the top is a dust filer above the three water cooling holes. Then you get the rear I/O area next to the 140mm exhaust fan and the 9+1 expansion slots. That just leaves the area at the bottom for a PSU.
The right side of the chassis has the same shaped bump as the left side does. Of course there isn't a window behind the tray, but there is a matching mesh area that will allow those bay fans to blow out this side of the Stryker.
Under the Stryker you have plastic pucks with rubber pads on them as feet. I also slightly pulled both fan filters to show how you remove them for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada