Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Zalman doesn't give us a lot of details on their specification sheet, but all of the bases are covered on their website product page. At this time three capacity sizes are covered, 60GB, 120GB and 240GB, the three most commonly purchased by consumers at this time.
The performance differs between capacity sizes, but as we've seen over the last few weeks, performance also changes between firmware updates. Our Zalman F1 120GB when handed to us had 3.3.2 firmware on it. This is a working TRIM release, but a firmware we rarely see these days.
Zalman includes a nice accessory package that includes a desktop adapter bracket, mounting screws, paper user manual and finally downloadable software for easy data migration. The software key is on the back of the drive so you won't have trouble finding the key when you need it again.
When looking around we found several resellers selling the Zalman F1 Series of drives, in all available capacities. Using Google and targeting specific markets we found that Zalman drives are priced well when compared to other SSDs on the market but they are far from the lowest priced.
Zalman does include a three year warranty and a nice accessory package, something we rarely see with the low priced SSDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam