When we reviewed the SuperSSpeed S301 SLC drive it shipped to us in a S302 package. The updated S301 package is now unique and ready, but the S302 remains the same.
On the back SuperSSpeed lists Features and Relevant Applications, but it's not like SSDs only work well in some apps.
The box is put together well and with a lot of detail as you can see here.
The inner package is nearly identical to what we found on the Intel 520 Series. The drive is held in a separate section away from the accessories.
The complete package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SuperSSpeed S302 Hyper Gold 240GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]