Accessories and Documentation
This is the hardware box that we found tied to the motherboard tray in the image right after we removed the panels. This box feel much weightier than the last one like this, I hope it's full of useful hardware.
So far I like what I am seeing. You get an 8-pin EPS cable extension just in case and something even large cases don't come with. You also get a set of seven black ties to match the chassis as you tie up wiring with them.
You also get a motherboard speaker, three more risers, four large fan screws for the side panel, a handful of 6/32 screws and another handful of M3 screws.
GameTiger even steps up their instructions with the T-Rex. Instead of tiny images and only the basics, this time they really go all out to explain the process.
Page one covers the installation of the motherboard and all of the wiring associated from the front of the chassis. Page two covers the PSU and 5.25" drive installations.
Page three continues with 3.5" drive cage disassembly, moves into the trays and shows how they install around a drive. On page four they show how to reinstall hard drive into the cages and quickly moves over to expansion cards and how the tool-less clips work.
Page five shows how to use the adapter tray to install a floppy drive or card reader and finishes showing how to install it into the 5.25" bays. The last page shows how and what to connect to the HDD dock to make it function and be ready for use.
Page seven gets into the fan controller and ends with the USB 3.0 connection. As for the last page, it covers all of the included hardware so you know if you have what you need to get the build finished. They really go all out to make sure you know how to get the job done in the T-Rex.
They don't actually talk much about 2.5" storage drive installation, but since the tray has 2.5" holes clearly marked, I am using it for my SSD and leaving the HDD racks out as I won't need them anymore.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower