The Gaming Tiger T-Rex FR-16 comes in plain cardboard with black screening showing the chassis and its highlights. Right up front you see if has a lot of mesh in the design, offers USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 and has a HDD dock. It also shows the interior is black; it has fans, a controller and cable management options.
Since this is a Russian designed chassis it only makes sense that half of the packaging is offered in their language too, just like with this specifications and cooling system charts.
For English speaking users, this is now the back panel. While most of the test is now swapped for Russian, the information at the top and the phrase "excite your passion" is left in English text.
The specifications listed for the chassis gives you all of the major info needed to see if it will house your components. As for the Cooling System chart, it not only shows all of the locations that will house a 120mm fan, it also shows which ones are factory installed.
Unlike the lose fitting packaging we found in the Xniper, the T-Rex ships with thick Styrofoam caps that are molded to both the top and bottom of the chassis. There is a plastic liner as well as some static cling layers applied to the chassis to keep scratches from damaging the paint or high gloss surfaces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard