Accessories and Documentation
Digging into the hardware bag that was tied to the ODD bays you find, in this half, a pair of plastic motherboard risers for the bottom right corner of ATX boards, a speaker, a solid expansion slot cover, a lock loop and a set of five milky white zip ties.
Also in the bag is the assortment seen here. There are 20 pan head screws for the motherboard and drive installations, six large head screws for the PSU and ODD bays, a set of seven risers, plus the one in the case and the plastic ones we just saw and a screw for the lock loop.
The hard drive tray will use the red plastic pins to line up with the side of a 3.5" drive and the connections will need to face this side. They do offer holes for a 2.5" drive, but you can see how far on the plate it is, causing connectivity issues. There is one tray with an 80mm fan attached to the underside to keep a mechanical drive as cool as possible. Because of the fan you can't use this in the bottom slot, but the holes in the case floor and all of these trays should allow some air to the fan anyway.
The user manual comes in a bag with the product warranty information card. This covers the terms and conditions of the one year parts and labor warranty with the GS-6070 II.
Inside of the tri-fold manual you get an exploded view of the chassis labeled for you to be able to see how it all goes together. Page two covers the 3.5" and 5.25" drive installations and page three covers the front I/O and offers a wiring diagram at the bottom.
On the back on page four of the manual you get another look at the FS-6070 II Abaddom with yet another look at the chassis specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard