Sentey GS-6070 II Abaddom Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel offers a textured plastic down the front with < and C shaped grooves removed leaving ten horizontal lines to break up the expanse. You can see the four chrome buttons for the stealth bays covers at the top. Down by the crooked Sentey logo, there is mesh in all of the grooves for air flow.
The front I/O panel sticks out by itself at the top of the chassis and uses this shiny plastic to back the area. There are three USB2 .0 connections and one USB 3.0 and the 3.5mm jacks on the left. On the right are two fan control knobs and the reset, HDD activity light and the ringed power button.
Just behind the I/O panel there is another raised section, this time mesh covered, to allow for the pair of 120mm blue LED fans to breathe through when the chassis is powered up.
From the left side you can see there is an aggressive slant to the top that sort of matches the angles applied to the door panel where the mesh and window are located. To help cool the CPU and video cards, there is a pair of blue LED 120mm fans here too.
Behind the GS-6070 II there is the rear I/O area next to the 120mm blue LED fan. There are small pass-through holes, but due to the USB 3.0 cable one has to be used for that. Then you have the seven expansion cards and plastic locks above the PSU mounting area that has a gasket on the other side.
On the right, there is just a vast expanse of textured black paint over the flat panel. Near the back there is an indentation to allow for grip to remove the panel from the chassis.
Under the chassis there are four large hard rubber feet right at the corners of the steel to maximize the stability. Between the feet there is an area for the PSU to gather air at the left, with a 120mm fan mounting hole just in front of it. The dust filter seen here covers those two holes, but must be removed to the front of the chassis. The last hole is to allow the HDD fan a place to gather air from.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top