Sentey GS-6070 II Abaddom Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel offers a textured plastic down the front with < and C shaped grooves removed leaving ten horizontal lines to break up the expanse. You can see the four chrome buttons for the stealth bays covers at the top. Down by the crooked Sentey logo, there is mesh in all of the grooves for air flow.
The front I/O panel sticks out by itself at the top of the chassis and uses this shiny plastic to back the area. There are three USB2 .0 connections and one USB 3.0 and the 3.5mm jacks on the left. On the right are two fan control knobs and the reset, HDD activity light and the ringed power button.
Just behind the I/O panel there is another raised section, this time mesh covered, to allow for the pair of 120mm blue LED fans to breathe through when the chassis is powered up.
From the left side you can see there is an aggressive slant to the top that sort of matches the angles applied to the door panel where the mesh and window are located. To help cool the CPU and video cards, there is a pair of blue LED 120mm fans here too.
Behind the GS-6070 II there is the rear I/O area next to the 120mm blue LED fan. There are small pass-through holes, but due to the USB 3.0 cable one has to be used for that. Then you have the seven expansion cards and plastic locks above the PSU mounting area that has a gasket on the other side.
On the right, there is just a vast expanse of textured black paint over the flat panel. Near the back there is an indentation to allow for grip to remove the panel from the chassis.
Under the chassis there are four large hard rubber feet right at the corners of the steel to maximize the stability. Between the feet there is an area for the PSU to gather air at the left, with a 120mm fan mounting hole just in front of it. The dust filter seen here covers those two holes, but must be removed to the front of the chassis. The last hole is to allow the HDD fan a place to gather air from.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz