Even though choosing to go with the plain brown cardboard box, Sentey did spring for the two tone screening on the box to add a little flair to the mesh background behind the image of the chassis. The company and chassis name are at the top, with the right side offering five features highlighted.
If FedEx hadn't covered this all up with stickers, you would be able to read a bit about the features of the GS-6070 II in English as well as a couple of other languages.
The back shows off two sides of the Abaddom, both the front and the left side without the panel in place. Around both they point out 15 features found in and around this case. Then at the bottom there are four features covering the mesh, water cooling potential, HDD cage and the fan controller.
On the last side of the box you find a much more simplified version of the specs chart than the one we just covered.
The inner packaging did its job. It looks as if the GS-6070 II that I received took a good hit in transit. While the Styrofoam cap at the top did break, the plastic liner kept the scratches off and the foam breaking is better than damage to the chassis, of which I have none. Even though the inner packaging is a little battle worn, the GS-6070 II Abaddom arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit