Even though choosing to go with the plain brown cardboard box, Sentey did spring for the two tone screening on the box to add a little flair to the mesh background behind the image of the chassis. The company and chassis name are at the top, with the right side offering five features highlighted.
If FedEx hadn't covered this all up with stickers, you would be able to read a bit about the features of the GS-6070 II in English as well as a couple of other languages.
The back shows off two sides of the Abaddom, both the front and the left side without the panel in place. Around both they point out 15 features found in and around this case. Then at the bottom there are four features covering the mesh, water cooling potential, HDD cage and the fan controller.
On the last side of the box you find a much more simplified version of the specs chart than the one we just covered.
The inner packaging did its job. It looks as if the GS-6070 II that I received took a good hit in transit. While the Styrofoam cap at the top did break, the plastic liner kept the scratches off and the foam breaking is better than damage to the chassis, of which I have none. Even though the inner packaging is a little battle worn, the GS-6070 II Abaddom arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam