Even though choosing to go with the plain brown cardboard box, Sentey did spring for the two tone screening on the box to add a little flair to the mesh background behind the image of the chassis. The company and chassis name are at the top, with the right side offering five features highlighted.
If FedEx hadn't covered this all up with stickers, you would be able to read a bit about the features of the GS-6070 II in English as well as a couple of other languages.
The back shows off two sides of the Abaddom, both the front and the left side without the panel in place. Around both they point out 15 features found in and around this case. Then at the bottom there are four features covering the mesh, water cooling potential, HDD cage and the fan controller.
On the last side of the box you find a much more simplified version of the specs chart than the one we just covered.
The inner packaging did its job. It looks as if the GS-6070 II that I received took a good hit in transit. While the Styrofoam cap at the top did break, the plastic liner kept the scratches off and the foam breaking is better than damage to the chassis, of which I have none. Even though the inner packaging is a little battle worn, the GS-6070 II Abaddom arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series