Accessories and Documentation
Here is the hardware box we saw laying at the bottom of the chassis. It was wire tied to the motherboard tray, but with the long trip to my doorstep it got loose from the tie. No harm done though, to the case or the hardware inside.
Starting off with some of the goodies included, you get the motherboard speaker, which doesn't come in most cases and six long wire ties to manage any loose wires you may have in the build.
They also give you seven hex head screws for the PSU and expansion card support. The pan headed screws work for storage drive installation as well as being the screws for the motherboard. They send eight risers, but an ATX board takes nine and then there are the flat screws for ODD or FDD installation.
You do get a bit of instructional help with this two sided fold out that GameTiger ships with the Xniper PR-3.
While the images are quite small and the text is even smaller, they do work you through every step of the build covering the motherboard, PSU, 5.25" and 3.5" installation processes on this side in both English and Russian.
On the back they walk you through card reader or FDD installations and also how to stick in an SSD or a standard mechanical 2.5" hard drive. At the bottom all by itself is the included parts list that you should have included in your kit. Notice they don't show quantity of anything either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC feels the cryptomining mining chip crunch
- Oculus Go standalone VR headset should debut in May for $199
- Ataribox branded as Atari VCS, is a 'connected device'
- God of War is a huge 'epic on Horizon: Zero Dawn's scale'
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD-Key Global: just $31.50!
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit