At the first glance looking at the plain brown box with the black silkscreen printing on it, I think this has to be a budget friendly chassis as this is a trick many employ to help keep the money in the chassis and not in the packaging. This side names the chassis and the manufacturer and gives you an idea of what the chassis will look like. The right side shows off most of the features included in the design.
On the right we run into the specifications chart and the system cooling optional and included fans written in Russian.
On the back or maybe the front depending on your location on the globe, all of what we saw on the opposing side is shown here, but of course in Russian text.
Back to English on the last side of the box as the specifications chart and cooling system chart are both now addressed in something I can read.
Inside of the cardboard the Xniper PR-3 is packaged with a plastic liner on the case to protect from minor scratches. On both end they used Styrofoam, but the top piece is just set on there all wobbly as it isn't molded for the top of this chassis at all. Even so the chassis seems to have made one hell of a journey and it made it to me in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series