Accessories and Documentation
Usually with these boxes you get a small bag of screws and a few wire ties, but I was surprised at first by the full nature of the hardware box.
Taking the six wire ties out of the bag and unfolding the paper insert, you find some basics about the chassis done in four languages. They do point out all of the features and shows where they are located, but Antec assumes you have built a PC before and doesn't go over everything in fine detail.
Both the front and back of the insert offers the same information. Since the front was done in four languages, it is only fitting that the back of the insert offer four more here.
These are the 12 rails for the right and left side of the hard drives. With two pins on each rail that line up with the screw holes in the drives, you line up the rails on a hard drive and slide all three pieces into a bay and click it into place.
As for screws and miscellaneous metal bits, you get a good set of hardware here too. There is a set of four screws for the door panel fans with the larger holes in the window, the other four long screws are for the front fans. Finishing off the left side is the motherboard screws. In the middle there are four more risers plus the six already in the case, fan screws for the front case fan, PSU screws and miscellaneous drive screws for 2.5" storage drives and optical drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit