Antec Eleven Hundred Gaming Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is made with an ABS plastic frame that is thick at the top and the sides to give the panel strength. In the grooves of the side there is mesh inserts to blend with the mesh that runs from the I/O panel to the bottom of the chassis with the Antec name on it.
Speaking of the I/O panel, this one from Antec offers a tiny HDD activity LED, a pair of 3.5mm audio and microphone jacks, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, a pair of USB 3.0 ports and a tiny power LED on the far right.
At the top of the chassis you can locate the power and reset button near the front bezel. Near the back of the case there is a raised area of mesh that is shipped with a 200mm fan exhausting through it.
The left side panel is flat and actually is indented around the angled cut window that is applied to it. The window is quite large and gives a good view of the components and has spots for a pair of 120mm fans if your video cards require the assistance they will provide to stay cool.
In the back you can see the doors are held on with thumbscrews on both sides. Between the panels you will find the fan switch to turn on the fans connected to the hub above the rear I/O area and mesh for the exhaust fan. Under all of that there are nine ventilated slots above the large hole for the power supply at the bottom.
The right side of the Eleven Hundred offers a large bumped-out section behind the motherboard tray that is roughly a half of an inch deeper than the rest of the panel. Not only does it allow tons of room for wiring, but you can also add an additional 120mm fan here to cool the CPU socket.
Under the chassis there are four plastic round feet set pretty near the outermost corners for stability. In the back, under the power supply, there is a removable and washable dust filter that pulls out the left side of the case for easy access.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!