Antec Eleven Hundred Gaming Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is made with an ABS plastic frame that is thick at the top and the sides to give the panel strength. In the grooves of the side there is mesh inserts to blend with the mesh that runs from the I/O panel to the bottom of the chassis with the Antec name on it.
Speaking of the I/O panel, this one from Antec offers a tiny HDD activity LED, a pair of 3.5mm audio and microphone jacks, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, a pair of USB 3.0 ports and a tiny power LED on the far right.
At the top of the chassis you can locate the power and reset button near the front bezel. Near the back of the case there is a raised area of mesh that is shipped with a 200mm fan exhausting through it.
The left side panel is flat and actually is indented around the angled cut window that is applied to it. The window is quite large and gives a good view of the components and has spots for a pair of 120mm fans if your video cards require the assistance they will provide to stay cool.
In the back you can see the doors are held on with thumbscrews on both sides. Between the panels you will find the fan switch to turn on the fans connected to the hub above the rear I/O area and mesh for the exhaust fan. Under all of that there are nine ventilated slots above the large hole for the power supply at the bottom.
The right side of the Eleven Hundred offers a large bumped-out section behind the motherboard tray that is roughly a half of an inch deeper than the rest of the panel. Not only does it allow tons of room for wiring, but you can also add an additional 120mm fan here to cool the CPU socket.
Under the chassis there are four plastic round feet set pretty near the outermost corners for stability. In the back, under the power supply, there is a removable and washable dust filter that pulls out the left side of the case for easy access.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit